Your organization is invited to join the Gig Harbor Republican Women in sponsoring a
Regional Membership Drive Event to recruit more Republicans!
~~~ The Membership Drive Event ~~~
Presentation: “The Current Reality of Terrorism in the U.S.”
There have been 50+ terrorism cases in the U.S. since 9/11.
We will learn how to prepare for, recognize, and report terrorism.
Speaker: Mr. Bill Cooper
Mr. Cooper is a 30-year veteran police officer, a terrorism-related trainer, the author of five books, and he
served on the President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Team.
He is a Master Anti-Terrorism Specialist.
- Where: Peninsula High School Auditorium (500+ seats) Gig Harbor, WA
- When: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 6:30—8:30 pm (1 1/2 hour Presentation with 1/2 hour Q & A)
- Our Goals: To grow membership in Republican organizations and To provide an important Community Service
How you can be a sponsor:
There will be a nominal cost—TBD—depending on how many groups participate. Our hard cost is $400 for the auditorium and ad. We will do all of the coordinating and groundwork.
You just need to let us know if you need a table to display your materials.
Deadline : April 15, 2010. Advertising will include the names of the sponsoring groups.
Co-Sponsoring Groups to Date:
- Gig Harbor Republican Women (Host)
- Gig Harbor Republican Club
- South Kitsap Republican Women
This is an opportunity for all of us to grow the Republican pie. This equates to a larger slice for each of us and an ability to reach more voters!
2012 — HERE WE COME!!
To reserve, contact JuDian Guimbellot, 253-851-9696 email: